Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hiatus

I am back for one quick post. Really quick because I've got a presentation to prepare for tonight on Social Networking!!! It will be for older women who want to know about facebook and twitter and blogs and skype. Whew! This is definitely my good deed for the year ;)

Anyway, I wanted to let the blogosphere know that I am still here and still grappling. I'm also having my period and trying not to think about the fact that my husband is not ready to try again.

I've been away from the blog for 2 reasons:


  1. I don't have internet where I live (in bfe) and have to take the few opportunities that I stay in town to complete freelance assignments and other pressing work
  2. I have been starting the job hunt process, and that has sucked up every free piece of my time. Good news is that my resume is now current and I have a brand-spanking new website up displaying my fabulous desing work.

My hiatus will soon be over. And this infertility thing is not going away. People are still getting pregnant and having babies left and right, and I am still NOT.

My cousin just gave birth to a baby boy yesterday.

1 comment:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and good luck with that job search!

Post a Comment